<wbr id="n8adD"></wbr>

      <progress id="n8adD"></progress><nav id="n8adD"></nav>
        <nav id="n8adD"><table id="n8adD"><small id="n8adD"></small></table></nav>
          <form id="n8adD"></form>
           Skip to content   Skip to footer navigation 

          CHILDREN AND SAFETY

          "It's too late for Bella, but it's not too late for everyone else"

          When Allison Rees lost her baby daughter to a fatal button-battery ingestion she took the pain of her loss and turned it into action.


          Latest reviews

          Top product reviews

          Get updated test results, expert tips, product recalls and more

          Sign up

          for our weekly newsletter

          Latest stories

          Join the conversation about the things that matter to Australian consumers

          CHOICE membership

          membership_hero_SML
          • Instant online access to 5000+ expert test results for products and services
          • Free assistance from our consumer rights advisers
          • Support a nonprofit that campaigns for your consumer rights

          Your consumer champion

          Have your voice heard and connect with other consumers